Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Frozen Grapes

Frozen grapes have become my favorite evening snack. I love the pretty colors also.

First I clean them and take them off the vines.





Then I pour them onto a paper towel and gently pat to dry them off. It helps if they aren't as wet before you put them in the freezer. They get less "frosty" when they are less wet.



Then I separate them into little zip lock freezer bags. Put in whatever amount you want that would be a good snack amount.




Then just put the bags in the freezer. Great to grab whenever your in need of a sweet snack! I eat them right out of the bag. No need to defrost. They are crispy but not hard and not mushy at all. Green or purple they are just good to eat! And freezing them means you can buy as many as you want and don't have to worry about them going bad before you can eat them all. Actually I find I eat them more often this way than I ever did before I started freezing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment