Monday, February 22, 2010


When ever I can't figure out what to make I go for a stir-fry.
If you have some kind of meat and some vegetables in your refrigerator then you can make a stir-fry.
The thing with stir-fries is that there are so many ways you can make them. There really is no right or wrong way.
Here are the ingredients to the one I just made.
If your looking for measurements there won't be any.
I just throw in whatever looks right.
Chicken strips
Bell Peppers
Broccoli
Celery
Green onion
Baby bok coy
Crushed pineapple
Light soy sauce/low sodium
whatever seasoning you like
It was VERY good! The chicken strips I have frozen that I had bought from Costco . I just take it out of the bag frozen and put in pan with a tiny bit of olive oil and cook. Then I remove chicken from pan and throw in all the vegetable ingredients. Soon as those ingredients are tender enough I put the chicken back in the pan and add the soy sauce and pineapple.
I cooked up some brown wild rice to go with it.
Yum, healthy and easy :)

1 comment:

  1. We do stir fry alot and love to try all different stuff in it!

    ReplyDelete