Friday, February 5, 2010

Fruits & Veggies

Fruits & Veggies - Fruits & Veggies - Fruits & Veggies









The one main thing that has really helped me stay on track and eat what I should eat is to always have fresh fruits and veggies cleaned, cut and ready to grab! I go shopping and browse the section of the grocery store and buy as much of it as I can. Then spend the time in the kitchen to clean it, cut it and prepare it so all I have to do is open the refrigerator door and grab it.
I just don't buy the sweets, salty or junk food anymore so it is never a temptation to grab & eat it.
You'll find that the more you eat the fresh veggies and fruits the less you will even think about the junk.













1 comment:

  1. yeap, that's the way, if only I could get the big guy to eat it before it rots, it would be great! I have to watch my sugar intake so fruit in quanity is a no no for me.

    ReplyDelete